As part of the programme for the Summit, Special Competency Training on Medium and Low Voltage Power System Practice will be held from 30th July, 2018 – 1st August, 2018. Time 9.00am – 5.00pm daily. Venue: Triune Hall, No.42, Onitsha Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
The Course Details are;
Day 1: Design/Sizing
– Line Route ( Determination , Measurement & Components)
– Sizing ( Transformers, Protective Devices, Feeder Pillar, Cables & Lightning Arrestor)
– Regulations ( Poles, necessary equipment)
– Poles ( Erection, Cross Arms, Insulators, Stay etc)
Day 3: Earthing/Commissioning
– Commissioning ( Testing & Testing Equipment, Results Interpretation)
Course Fee: Only N45,000.00
which covers course materials, certificate, group photograph, coffee & Tea Breakfast and Lunch.
10% Discount is available for early bird registration, early registration ends 22nd July, 2018
25% Discount for NYSC Members and Students
30% Discount for Financially up to date Members
Bank transfer to Nigerian Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Zenith Bank Account No: 1013931783
Course Resources” TESTED FIELD/INDUSTRY EXPERTS
For Enquiries, Contact any of the following numbers 08036675848, 08057979808 and 08023210283
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engr. Kazeem Lawal
Publicity Secretary, NIEEE Abuja Chapter